Pokémon Go Revive and Max Revive
Revive is a item in Pokémon Go that is collected from Pokéstops and stored in your Items Storage. It restores fainted Pokémon and half of the there maximum HP after Gym Battles and Training. Revives are used in conjunction with Potions to restore the full HP of Pokémon.
There are two types of revives available in Pokémon Go at this point, Revive and Max Revive.
Max Revive restores a Pokémon to full HP and don’t need to be used with Potions. These are useful to quickly revive your Pokémon when your’e at the local Pokémon Go Gym, training or Battling.
Revives are available from Level 5, this is when you can start Battling and Training in Gyms.
Pokémon Go How to use Revives
- From your Game Play Screen, touch the Pokéball Menu at bottom.
- Touch the Items Tab.
- Scroll down your items and touch the Revive tab.
- A new screen will open with all the Pokémon that the revive needs be used on.
Pokémon Go Revives from Leveling Up
- Level – 5 you will receive 10 Revives + other items
- Levels – 6 – 9 you will receive 5
- Level – 10 you will receive 10
- Levels – 11 – 14 you will receive 3
- Level – 15 you will receive 10
- Levels – 16 – 19 you will receive 5
- Level – 20 you will receive 20
- Levels – 21 – 24 you will receive 10
- Level – 25 you will receive 15
- Levels – 26 – 29 you will receive 15
Pokémon Go Max Revives from Leveling Up
- Level – 30 you will receive 20 Max Revives + other items
- Levels – 31 – 34 you will receive 10
- Level – 35 you will receive 20
- Levels – 36 – 39 you will receive 10
- Level – 40 you will receive 40