Pokémon Go Incense – How to use it Info and VIDEO
What is Pokémon Go Incense
Incense is a item that influences nearby Pokémon to spawn at your location. This will work when your walking or standing still, but walking brings the best results.
How do I use Pokémon Go Incense
- From your Game Play Screen, touch the Pokéball Menu at bottom.
- Touch the Items Tab.
- Scroll down your items and touch Incense.
- The Incense will appear on your game screen, touch to get started.
The incense will last for 30 minutes. A countdown timer will appear at the top right side of your screen and a colored ring will be circling around your trainer avatar.
Incense is best used when you don’t have many Pokémon spawning around you or if there are Pokémon on your nearby / sightings screen that you would like to spawn. Using incense is not guarantee to spawn Pokémon on your nearby / sightings screen but it does help sometimes.
The best result comes from walking, Pokémon will spawn every 1 minute or 200m walked or whatever comes first. If you are standing still one Pokémon will spawn every 5 minuits.
How can I get more Pokémon Go Incense
Incense can only be obtained in two ways.
Incense Received from Leveling Up in Pokémon Go
- Level – 5 you will receive 1 incense
- Level – 7 you will receive 1
- Level – 10 you will receive 1
- Level – 15 you will receive 1
- Level – 20 you will receive 2
- Level – 25 you will receive 1
- Level – 30 you will receive 3
- Level – 35 you will receive 1
- Level – 40 you will receive 4