Pokémon Go – How to use a Lure Module
- How to set a Pokémon Go Lure Module at Pokestops VIDEO
- How can I get more Lure Modules – Level Up Rewards
Lure Modules are a great way to catch more Pokémon when your not on the move, you can use these anytime you are at a Pokéstop and have one available.
Unlike other items in your Storage Bag Lure Modules are used from you game screen and not your items page.
Before you can use a Lure Module you will need to be close enough to interact with a Pokéstop
once you are close enough –
- Tap on the nearby PokéStop.
- Tap the small, white, Pill Shaped Lure Module slot that sits just above the circular disc and just below the name of the Pokéstop.
- The Lure Module will now appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Lure Module.
- You’ll know it worked because pink petals will float around it.
You will now see the 30 min countdown timer in the top right hand corner of the screen and your trainer name will be inside the pill shape slot.Back to Top
Lure Modules can be seen working at any pokéstops you can see on your screen, I often see one from home almost 1 km away, usually a good reason to go out.
How can I Get More Pokémon Go Lure Modules
Like most of the other items in Pokémon Go these are obtained as rewards for leveling up and can be purchased with Pokécoins from the shop.
Levels you get rewarded with Lure Modules
- Level 8 you will receive 1 Lure Module + other items
- Level 10 you will receive 1 Lure Module
- Level 15 you will receive 1 Lure Module
- Level 20 you will receive 2 Lure Modules
- Level 25 you will receive 1 Lure Module
- Level 30 you will receive 3 Lure Modules
- Level 35 you receive 1 Lure Module
- Level 40 you will receive 4 Lure Modules
How to Set a Lure Module VIDEO