What is Pokémon Go Candy used for
- How is Pokémon Go Candy Collected
- Pokémon Go Collecting Candy VIDEO
- Candy and Stardust you need for Full Power Pokémon – Calculator
Pokémon Go Candy is used in two ways –
- To evolve Pokémon when you have the required amount of candy ( if it has an evolution ).
The required amount will be displayed next to the Evolve Tab, when you have enough the
tab will be active, be careful not to touch this until your ready to evolve your Pokémon.
- To power up Pokémon in conjunction with Stardust to increase CP and HP level.
The HP level is expended when battling in Gyms and replenished with Potion
the CP level remains the same until you power up. More Info – Stardust – CP and HP
How is Pokémon Go Candy Collected
Pokémon Go Candy is collected in four ways –
- Candy for Pokémon you catch – x 3
- Candy for Pokémon you transfer – x 1
- Candy from walking with your Buddy.
- Hatching Pokémon, the Candy received from Walking and Hatching Eggs varies quite a bit
from 3 – over 30 in some cases.
2k eggs – 4-12 candy
5k eggs – 10-21 candy
10k eggs – 16-32 candy
You can get Double Candy for catching a pokémon if you use a Pinap Berry.